Storm day at the hill or breaking trail at your secret stash, it's a warm dry world inside the women's Burton [ak] GORE-TEX Summit Pants. GORE-TEX stretch fabric gives them a soft feel that holds up to keep you dry through seasons of storm riding. Thigh vents add breathability to regulate your temperature on the skin track or to shed heat on a spring day at the resort. They are cut to match your body's natural flex for a full range of motion on your board. A contoured waist keeps them from sliding down and reduces waistband gaps as you bend and move. Cargo and hand pockets keep all the important stuff within easy reach.
- Regular articulated fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy, with shaping at the knees for easy movement
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- GORE-TEX seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- Contoured adjustable waist; Adjustable ergonomic waistband specifically designed for maximum comfort and mobility
- Reflective logo detail
- Thigh cargo pockets, microfleece hand-warmer pockets, and zippered back pocket
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime Warranty