Get your mini shredder started on the right foot with the super soft flexing toddlers' Burton Mini Grom Snowboard Boots. Sizing starts at 7C, and oversize hook-and-loop straps make getting ready easy. Insulated liners make for warm feet and happy kids. The super-cushioned DynoLITE outsole provides better balance, traction, and comfort when hiking, riding, or just playing outside. Better yet, with the Room-To-Grow footbed you gain one full size to stay a step ahead of guaranteed growth spurts.
- LACING Dual-zone shred-ready hook-and-loop straps are oversize and mitten-friendly, so kids can get their boots on and adjusted all by themselves
- FLEX / RESPONSE Durable synthetic leather backstay, Soft flexing upper shell materials for ultimate learn-to-ride comfort
- COMFORT Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry, Room-to-Grow system features a removable footbed and a secondary integrated footbed to expand boots one full size without compromising cushioning or support
- LINER 3M™ Thinsulate insulation is constructed from high-loft fibers for water-resistant warmth that doesn't add bulk
- OUTSOLE DynoLITE outsole with size indicator offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction that can withstand repeated impacts
- BURTON WARRANTY 1-Year Warranty