The kids' Burton Grom Snowboard is all about getting kids up and riding. The beginner-friendly combo of a convex base with upturned edges and soft flex suited to kids means that even lightweight riders can get the board turning and stopping. The catch-free feeling continues with a flat profile from nose to tail that's extra stable for easier balance and board control. Our Riglet accessory works with the 110 and 120cm models. Just attach it to the nose or tail to tow them around with or without bindings.
- Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- Flat Top Bend provides stability, balance, and continuous edge control helping the tip and tail kick up for a catch-free and loose riding experience
- Easy Bevel gives riders a soft and forgiving board with super soft flex and a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow, making it virtually impossible to catch an edge
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Fly Core is a classic tip-to-tail wood core that lightens the load without sacrificing flex, pop, or strength
- Biax Fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally-soft flex and a forgiving feel that's great for beginning riders or the park
- Extruded Base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY - SNOWBOARDS All Burton snowboards with traditional mounting inserts (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.