The women's Burton Versatile Heat Hooded Synthetic Insulated Jacket is that lightweight, versatile puffy that you can grab for hikes, walks, and travel any time of the year. 100% recycled insulation and shell materials step up the sustainability. An extra soft hand gives it a plush feel. Synthetic insulation maintains a low profile for easy layering, while the shell resists wind and snow for wear on its own. Mesh-lined vents let you regulate your temp, and it stuffs down into a pocket for easy stowing in your pack or travel bag.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- Lightweight 15D Toray® recycled nylon water-repellent coated fabric is super durable and abrasion resistant
- Thermacore Synthetic Down (80g) replicates the look and comfort of natural down, using hollow polyester fibers to provide high-loft warmth that is soft to the touch, easy to care for, and bluesign® approved
- Our most windproof design for sealing out windy conditions during low-intensity activities or anytime when wind resistance is most important.
- Attached fitted hood with stretch binding at opening
- Stretch cuff with elastic binding on the thumbhole; Mesh-lined vents; Bungee hem cinch accessible through hand-warmer pocket; Packable into a pocket
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets, zippered internal chest pocket, interior power-mesh dump pocket, and zippered packable pocket
- bluesign® materials are responsibly crafted in processes that minimize impact on people and our planet
- Lifetime Warranty