Inside and out, the kids' Burton Zipline BOA® Snowboard Boot is a kid-tested, parent-approved winner for maximum fun and fuss-free function. No shortcuts here, just real-deal performance and features to get kids ahead, from the customized fit and warmth of a heat-moldable Imprint liner to the weightless feel and cushioning of the DynoLITE outsole. Add the easy entry/exit and mitten-friendly adjustability of the BOA® Fit System and you get a boot that kids will actually want to wear all day.
- LACINGBOA® Fit System uses an inner spool to route the laces for a snug fit and easy lace adjustment with the simple twist of a dial, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- FLEX / RESPONSEDurable polyurethane backstay, Soft flexing upper shell materials for ultimate learn-to-ride comfort
- COMFORTSnow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- LINERYouth Imprint liner with integrated lacing, lace lock, stretchy Feetbelt strap tightens down the liner
- CUSHIONINGSleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- OUTSOLEDynoLITE outsole offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction that can withstand repeated impacts