This newly developed R.A.P. Topless Technology allows us to move one step closer to a product made of fully recyclable and bio-degradable materials. Additional upgraded features include our most premium Sintered Base with our most environmentally friendly base construction process, Zero Waste Base die-swap. The Coda is available in both System Rocker and System Camber technologies. The System Camber design offers a poppy ride with crisp, fully engaged performance
- American Black Walnut Powerply
- R. A. P. Topless Technology - A build process in which we eliminate the need for our Bio-Plastic Topsheet, creating a lighter, more eco-friendly ride.
- FSC Certified Double Barrel II Core – A progressive 1:2 Poplar to Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running along the rails of the board for added torsional response and improved board control.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 14 Pack Inserts
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- New! Entropy Bio Resin – Starting with our 2020 line we are proud to announce that all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Entropy Bio-Resin, a replacement for traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent).
- Three Year Warranty – We stand behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty.
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned– We detune the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Zero Waste Base Technology – All of our die-cut bases feature our Zero Waste Base technology, and come in 2 interchangeable colorways. This process is essential to reducing our carbon footprint and eliminating waste during the manufacturing process.
- Recycled ABS – When a plastic alternative is unavailable, as in the case of ABS sidewalls, we do our best to opt for recycled material to improve the sustainability of our products.