The women's Burton Step On® Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings offer an intuitive boot-to-binding connection for riders seeking convenience and performance. Three connection points, two at the toe and one at the heel, deliver unmatched simplicity, security, and board control. Toe hooks 2.0 offer responsive entry and a quick-release lever on the hi-back makes for a clean exit. It's universally compatible with all major snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D®, and The Channel®.
- Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex Mounting System as part of the Step On binding dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D®, and The Channel®
- Step On® boot-to-binding system uses two points of connection by the toe utilizing Toe Hooks 2.0 that feature a spring hinge that flexes to maintain closure and provide an easy entrance and exit and one connection point by the heel for increased boot and binding response
- Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
- Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel
- FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
- Nylon composite material blended with 18% short-glass in the hi-back and spar for a high-performance mix of strength and soft flexibility
All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.