When cold and stormy is the norm, the women's Burton Saxton Parka brings mountain-grade warmth and weatherproofing to keep you comfy. High-loft down turns up the heat factor without weighing you down. And there's plenty of adjustability from the waist and hood to the removable faux fur trim to let you personalize your look. And don't forget the great pocket selection.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer polyester plain weave fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- 80/20 RSD down 650 fill provides lightweight high-loft warmth; PFC-free DWR coating
- Attached hood with front adjustment and removable faux fur lining
- Adjustable cuffs; Snap-adjustable back hem for ease of movement; Internal waist adjustment; Logo webbing hanger loop
- Hand-warmer pocket with internal card pocket, interior dump pockets with stretch binding at opening, reverse-entry snap-closure hand-warmer pocket with microfleece lining, and zippered chest pocket with media port
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime warranty