Mini mittens, mega warmth, and easy-on convenience.
If you're toasty and you know it, clap your hands! Sing-alongs aside, the kids' Burton Grommitt Mittens keep pint-sized rippers warm, dry, and happy on the hill (and out of your hair). Waterproof, breathable, and insulated technology offers total protection from the cold and wet. With the easy-to-manage hook-and-loop cuff, there's no need to struggle when suiting up.
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric shell is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick-drying
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Toughgrip palm features built-in PU leather that won't wear out
- Brushed microfiber fixed lining pulls moisture away from hands
- Thermacore insulation provides focused warmth
- Waterproof DRYRIDE membrane 2.0 is extra-thin and waterproof, protects hands from wind, and wicks away moisture
- Easy on and off hook-and-loop closure
- Internal name tag
- Ergonomic, pre-curved fit
- Lifetime Warranty