A resurrection of snowboarding's past, the men's Burton The Throwback Snowboard is ride-able piece of history built for surfing snow in your own backyard. While this board is gripped and ready to rip, it is not recommended for riding at resorts or on hardpack or icy conditions. Please consult your resort before riding The Throwback on their trails.
- Directional Shape is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- V-Rocker Bend rockers up in the middle with flat zones underneath the bindings and a continuous rocker outside the binding area to create an easy-riding, surfy feel
- Biax Fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and a forgiving feel that's great for beginning riders or the park
- Extruded Base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY This board is backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.