No need to compromise comfort and performance for strength and reliability when you're riding the men's Burton Mission Snowboard Bindings. As the workhorse of Burton's lineup, these do-it-all bindings offer pro-grade features like ergonomic hi-backs with freestyle-minded zero forward lean, and the gapless fit and comfort of ergonomic straps with unstoppable Smooth Glide buckles. Re:Flex baseplates are universally compatible, so you can choose any board in the shop.
- Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems.
- Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board; Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel
- DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back; The Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation
- Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for durability
- Reactstrap ankle strap has a minimized construction that is ultra responsive, conforming to any boot; Supergrip Capstrap toe strap wraps over the toebox of the boot and is fully injected to reduce waste
- Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response
- All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.