When weather rolls in, there is no substitute for GORE-TEX to keep you warm, dry, and riding longer. The men's Burton GORE-TEX Pillowline Jacket adds low-bulk insulation and a thermo-regulating liner for consistent comfort through a wide range of temperatures. Fully seam-taped and loaded with the pockets you need to keep goggles, music, and snacks at hand, it has you covered for full days at the mountain.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO insulation [80g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Living Lining® mapped with embossed taffeta provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight; GORE-TEX seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- Contour attached hood is helmet compatible and features front and rear adjustment; Two-way center front zipper; Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Interior mesh dump pockets, zippered chest pocket, zippered media/goggles pocket with therma-pocket inside to keep your device warm, zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, and zippered sleeve pass pocket
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing