It's a warm dry world inside the men's Burton GORE-TEX 2L Breaker Pants. From double-digit storm days to bluebird park sessions, these pants are the trusted layer you need to stay drier and ride longer, no matter the weather. Their workwear-inspired design has a futuristic feel with external and internal seam tape that speaks to their durability to get after it, day after day. A range of utilitarian pockets keep the important stuff safe, secure, and within easy reach.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- GORE-TEX two-layer polyester 75D plain weave fabric blocked with two-layer polyester 75D ripstop weave fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside
- GORE-TEX three-layer fabric on the bib and pockets for the ultimate in weatherproof and breathable performance
- GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- PFC-free DWR coating
- Adjustable hook-and-loop suspenders
- Snap-adjustable elasticized cuffs
- YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Test-I-Cool vents
- Back pockets with hook-loop-closure, cargo pocket with hook-and-loop closure, zippered cargo pocket, and zippered hand-warmer pockets with microfleece lining
- Lifetime Warranty