The men's Burton Genesis Snowboard Binding was built to meet the comfort, strength, and power demands of our team riders. Featuring a slightly softer flex and advanced anatomical design, it combines the plush cushioning with straps and hi-back that cradle and wrap your boots in comfort. Advanced composite materials keep it lightweight, while The Hinge (available on the EST® version only) activates medial and lateral flex for less fatigue and easier ollies. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex, or pair the EST model with boards featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- AutoCANT SensoryBED cushioning system is compatible with the EST® mounting system and uses dual-density EVA to automatically settle your boot into a natural position for improved board control and reduced fatigue
- B3 gel cushioning is formulated to not harden in cold temperatures and can withstand repeated impacts without breaking down
- Dual-component baseplate construction features two types of materials, one underfoot and another along the lateral edges, creating a soft ride that is stiffer edge-to-edge for improved balance; The Hinge flexes dynamically with your leg for increased foot roll, less fatigue, and easier ollies
- EST® mounting system has no hardware underfoot, features a flexible foot bed for improved board feel, and provides the widest range of stance options; Mounts only to boards featuring The Channel™ board mounting system
- Kickback Hammock hi-back cradles your heel in complete suspension with a combination of internal spring tension and a molded hammock for increased response and reduced vibration; MicroFLAD system uses a lever and sliding plate system to set the forward lean angle of the hi-back
- Double Take Buckles offer quicker engagement, faster tongue uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten your straps for vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use
- Hammockstrap ankle strap is ultra-responsive with a stitch-less construction and minimal materials, featuring a nylon cross spine for a more direct board connection; Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the toebox of the boot
- Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass in the baseplate provides playful response; Nylon composite material blended with 18% short-glass in the hi-back and spar for a high-performance mix of strength and soft flexibility
All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.