Sketchy climbs and exposed lines are the domain of the men's Burton Driver X Snowboard Boots. Their burly demeanor is balanced by practical upgrades in warmth and comfort. A one-two punch of heat reflective foil and moisture-wicking liners traps body heat and wicks away heat-robbing sweat. Combined with an out-of-the-box fit that requires no break-in period, and you've got a boot that holds up to long days of riding. A grippy Vibram® EcoStep™ outsole lets you hike with confidence. Add it all up, and you get the only choice for riders who hike, sled, guide, or patrol, as well as freestyle technicians like Terje Haakonsen.
- Injected backstay for increased response and improved support; 1:1 PowerUp Plus Tongue features thermoplastic reinforcement and provides greater rebound and durability
- Tuff cuff increases heel hold and wraps the ankle with medial and lateral support and also enables free flex from heel to toe
- Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period; Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Speed Zone lacing system features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the tension of upper and lower zones in seconds; New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- Imprint 3x heat-moldable liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response; DRYRIDE Heat Cycle lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture
- Vibram® Ecostep™ rubber outsole gives you the legendary grip of Vibram® in a lighter weight package and with 30% recycled rubber content with the added rebound and cushioning of dual zone EVA in the toe and B3 Gel in the heel.
- Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag