Standing the test of time takes more than durability, it requires evolving. The men's Burton Cartel Snowboard Bindings bring new strap and buckle tech to make sure the blend of comfort and control continues to deliver the versatility that put it on the map. Full days on your board are better with full underfoot cushioning to reduce fatigue and add comfort. Re:Flex baseplates are universally compatible with all major mounting systems.
- Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems.
- Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board; Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel
- DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back; The Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation
- Single-component Smooth Glide Buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for durability
- Hammockstrap 2.0 ankle strap has a durable and low-profile design, locking you in and giving you instant control of your board; Supergrip Capstrap toe strap wraps over the toebox of the boot and is fully injected to reduce waste
- Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response
All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.