The kids' Burton Chopper® Snowboard is the ticket for tykes who want to start snowboarding and quickly learn the basics. What makes it so perfect is the beginner-friendly combo of a convex base with upturned edges and the softest flex possible so that even the lightest weight riders can master turning and stopping. The catch-free feeling continues with a flat profile from nose to tail that's extra stable for better balance and board control. Attach the Riglet accessory to the nose or tail of the 80-120cm sizes to tow them around 'til they're comfortable enough to add bindings.
- Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- Flat Top Bend provides stability, balance, and continuous edge control helping the tip and tail kick up for a catch-free and loose riding experience
- Easy Bevel gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board with super soft flex and a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow, making it virtually impossible to catch an edge
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Fly Core is a classic tip-to-tail wood core that lightens the load without sacrificing flex, pop, or strength
- Biax Fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally-soft flex and a forgiving feel that's great for beginning riders or the park
- Extruded Base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
1-YEAR WARRANTY - SNOWBOARDS All Burton snowboards with traditional mounting inserts (such as the one you are looking at here: BURTON 3D) are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.