Even the kids know this is the best deal going. Better than watching hours of cartoons, the kids' Burton After School Special Snowboard makes learning a cinch with super soft, parent-friendly bindings and a saucer-like snowboard that teaches balance and board control. With the fully adjustable bindings premounted in a beginner-friendly stance, simply grab the package and go. It doesn't get any easier than this.
- Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- Flat Top Bend provides stability, balance, and continuous edge control helping the tip and tail kick up for a catch-free and loose riding experience
- Easy Bevel gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board with super soft flex and a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow making it virtually impossible to catch an ed
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Fly 900G Core is a classic tip-to-tail wood core that lightens the load without sacrificing flex, pop, or strength
- Biax Fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and a forgiving feel that's great for beginning riders or the park
- Extruded Base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY - SNOWBOARDS All Burton snowboards with traditional mounting inserts (such as the one you are looking at here: BURTON 3D) are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.