When you ride all day, the little things make a big difference — like fit, stretch, and weather protection. The men's Burton Carbonate GORE-TEX 2L Pants are all about the little details. In addition to their time-tested waterproof, breathable build, they use GORE-TEX Topo stretch panels for a fit and feel that lets you flex and move naturally without compromising on waterproofness. Mesh-lined vents make sure you can let off a little steam as needed, and all the pocket space you need keeps the important stuff within reach.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- GORE-TEX two-layer recycled polyester plain weave fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- GORE-TEX with exclusive Topo STRETCH technology delivers total waterproof performance and unrestricted mobility in a low-bulk application designed for layering and a trim, easy-moving fit
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- Elastic waistband with internal waist adjustment
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Test-I-Cool vents; YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Zippered exterior power-mesh pocket, zippered hand-warmer pockets with microfleece lining, hook-and-loop closure back pockets, and zippered leg pocket
- bluesign® materials are responsibly crafted in processes that minimize impact on people and our planet
- Lifetime Warranty