Sketchy climbs and exposed lines are the domain of the men's Burton Driver X Snowboard Boots. Their burly demeanor is balanced by practical upgrades in warmth and comfort. A one-two punch of heat reflective foil and moisture-wicking liners traps body heat and wicks away heat-robbing sweat. Combined with an out-of-the-box fit that requires no break-in period, and you've got a boot that holds up to long days of riding. A grippy Vibram® EcoStep™ outsole lets you hike with confidence. Add it all up, and you get the only choice for riders who hike, sled, guide, or patrol, as well as freestyle technicians.
- Injected backstay for increased response and improved support; 1:1 PowerUp Plus Tongue features thermoplastic reinforcement and provides greater rebound and durability
- Tuff cuff increases heel hold and wraps the ankle with medial and lateral support and also enables free flex from heel to toe
- Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period; Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Speed Zone lacing system features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the tension of upper and lower zones in seconds; New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- Imprint 3x heat-moldable liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response; DRYRIDE Heat Cycle lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture
- Vibram® Ecostep™ rubber outsole gives you the legendary grip of Vibram® in a lighter weight package and with 30% recycled rubber content with the added rebound and cushioning of dual zone EVA in the toe and B3 Gel in the heel.
- Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
- 1-Year Warranty