For team riders and rookies alike, the boys' bestselling Burton Exile Cargo Pant is an everyday winner with its classic style, versatile midweight warmth, and extra weatherproof/breathable DRYRIDE two-layer fabric. Low-profile Thermacore insulation keeps heat cranked for all day (and night) sessions, while mesh-lined inner thigh vents prevent overheating. The fully loaded list of features also includes a built-in waistband adjustment, leg lifts to keep cuffs clean, and lots of pockets so kids are always prepared.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy; Articulated knees
- DRYRIDE fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; PFC-free DWR coating
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Thermacore insulation [60g] for focused warmth and enhanced breathability; Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather; Taffeta lining
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the legs by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts; Mesh-lined, no-snag thigh vents
- Anti-scuff cuffs with hook-and-loop cuff elevators; Water-resistant boot gaiter
- External hook-and-loop waistband adjustment; Belt-loop ticket O-ring
- Zippered thigh pocket, hand-warmer pockets with hook-and-loop closure, and cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closure