The Anon Sync Goggles offer the terrain defining-clarity of PERCEIVE optics and the convenience of our M-Fusion magnetic latch system to secure and guide lenses into place. Full-perimeter venting ensures maximum airflow for a clear, fog-free view in all conditions. They are over the glass compatible for wearing with eyeglasses and include a bonus lens for cloudy conditions plus a microfiber bag for storage and lens cleaning.
- Unisex frame design; Fits medium and large faces; Helmet compatible
- M-Fusion combines the simplicity of fast lens alignment with a magnetic latch system that makes lens changes a snap
- PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain defining clarity in just about any light condition; A hydrophobic and oleophobic coating provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
- No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain; Over the Glass compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- Bonus lens and microfiber goggle bag included
- Cylindrical Injected Lens designed reduces peripheral distortion; Integral Clarity Technology Anti-Fog exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time; Wall-to-wall vision incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit
- Triple-layer face foam features two layers of foam, including a slightly denser layer closest to the face, and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit; Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but remains flexible in cold weather
- Full perimeter vent channel maximizes air flow to bring fresh air in and move hot air and moisture out for clear vision
- All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase.